Skip to main content

I'm Back!

I AM BACK AT THE BAL ASHRAM!

This time, though, I came with Morgan. 

Nanna drove me 3 hours to Morgan's place Thursday night. Morgan and I then packed and got ready to leave Friday morning. We traveled for 12 hours to get to Dubai, speed walked to our next gate, got on the second place for another 3 hours to get to Delhi, and then sat in a car for 6 hours to get to Bal Ashram in Viratnagar. It truly felt like a dreamy time machine. 

Weirdly, though, it hasn't really hit me that I'm in India right now. I am so used to landing in Hyderabad and seeing the comfort of that city that landing anywhere else in the country just seems so foreign. 

However, was all this time-warping, mental energy travel worth it? Hell yeah!

As soon as we got out of the car, the tiny little kids gave me love-filled hugs and started with the constant 'Esha Didi's, which I missed so freaking much! I am so ready to immerse myself into their world again for the next week and create even more wholesome memories 🥺☺️

Comments