Skip to main content

One Year Later

This time last year I was mass consuming masala chai, playing (and beating) the boys at badminton, arm wrestling (and losing), talking mental health and feelings, laughing and crying and sharing many 'heart-squishy' moments with the boys of Bal Ashram. 

I started off last year in the presence of so much love - an incredible amount of love. The boys introduced me to an irreplaceable, unconditional type of love. My heart glows a little every time I reminisce about the bittersweet memories that I've created with them. 

They've taught me so freaking much and I just wish that they can see themselves with just as much, if not more, love that they have showered me with. 

Each of those boys left a lasting impact on my life. Manifesting that I get to see them again this year 🥺❣️

Comments